Thursday 27 October 2011

Fantasy:Unknown Time-Unknown Weather

   Today i was thinking about what happens to the people who survived when the world ends(Afterlife). What are they gonna do? Sit there and die? I was wondering maybe they can get to make a big ship and go gather all the other survivors and they live a new life.
   Like the game Virtual Villagers, they have this surviving concept running on. What i can say about the game it that it has a very lousy graphic. No offence.
   I was wondering if i became a ninja. In games, ninja have powers over elements, can make illusions, to make an explanation short --- special stuffs. If i am a ninja, i would've used my "special skills" to make life easier. For example, I can just get back home faster with my "special skills" instead of joining the traffic jam. Things are going to be so easy and convenient. I would save a ton of money by manipulating stuffs that I want by using my "special skills".
   However, they are just my imagination so yeah. I heard the real ninjas are just faster, stronger and better than normal humans. They don't have "special skills". So, I woke up and live life normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment